Length: 6½" Ring Gauge: 52
Mike's Notes -
San Jeronimo is distributed by Kafie 1901 cigars, but the brand is owned by Oscar Orlando Ferrera and has been in production for over 20 years. A small brand indeed, flying under the radar but picked up by Kafie 1901 a few years ago. San Jeronimo cigars are actually named after the city in which they are made. Tobacco production was at its highest between 1940 to 1960, San Jeronimo is also noted for its tobacco plantations.
· Strength: 3/5 Medium
· Smoking Time: 60 - 90 minutes
· Country of Origin: Honduras
· Size: 52 X 6.5"
· Vitola: Piramides
· Box size: 20
· Wrapper: Ecuador Cuban seed Habano
· Binder: Honduras
· Filler: Honduras and Nicaragua
· Characteristics: Wood, nuts, spice and milk chocolate.